Tintinara Area School
Together ▪ Achieve ▪ Success
Tintinara Area School is a small Area School that provides quality teaching and learning within a caring and safe environment for preschoolers to Year 12. Class sizes reflect our belief in small learning communities. This structure emphasizes involvement and activity to enhance skills development, strengthen confidence and caters for individual interests and needs.
The school comprises three sections:
- Tintinara Pre School
- Junior School (Reception to Year 6)
- Secondary School (Years 7-12)
Tintinara Area School has outstanding facilities to support the education of students.
- Spacious classrooms
- Well resourced Community Library with access to State Library materials
- Quality teaching resources for Literacy and Numeracy
- Sophisticated school wide computer network and Multi Media facilities
- Solar Heated Swimming Pool, extensive sports and play grounds
- Video conferencing and DUCT for LOTE, Instrumental Music, Open Access and Staff Professional Development
Specialist Learning Centres
- Information Technology
- Technical Studies
- Home Economics
- Science Laboratory
- Agricultural Studies
- Visual Art
- Nature Reserve and Aviary
- Well equipped and versatile Stadium
Coonalpyn Hub delivers a range of Adult Education to Tintinara.